Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Freakin Awesome!

So I've been off completely for about 2 weeks now.  I'm bored.  So I eat.  All day long.  Mostly it's just grazing all day like salsa and stuff and then dinner.  I have polished off 2 jars of pickle spears in 3 days.  Yes, yes, I know, it's quite an addiction.  But here's the thing.  In the last week I've lost 5 pounds.  Not dieting, no exercising (not against it, just haven't done it)  nothing else but eating.  How is it possible that I eat a breakfast, lunch and dinner every day during our normal school year and don't budge but graze all day long and drop 5 pounds in a week?  Whatever, I'm stickin with it! :)

2 comments:

  1. That is freakin awesome! Maybe I'll try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like you've stumbled upon weight loss. Awesome! BTW thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete